Ternyata sunda lebih praktis lagi dr b inggris nihhhhh Terbukti bhs Sunda lebih praktis daripada bhs Inggris:
• Spending a lot of time doing nothing = ngajedog.
• Got hit by a truck that is moving backward = katabrak treuk.
• Talk too much about unimportant things = ngacaprak.
• Fall backward and then hit own head = ngajengkang.
• Falling forward and may hit own face = tikusruk.
• A small sharp thing, embedded inside one's skin = kasura.
• Smearing one's body with hot ointment and then massaging it = borehan
Complaining endlessly over unnecessary small matters = kukulutus
Being completely ignored by other people, no matter how hard you are trying to get attention = teu diwaro
Said I loved you but I lied
'Cause this is more than love I feel inside
Said I loved you but I was wrong
'Cause love could never ever feel so strong
Said I loved you but I lied = wadul
Sent from BlackBerry® on 3